solutions....

2012, if Chinese they believe this year, water dragon year bringing a lot of prosperous, wealthy and healthy. We as Muslim not to 100% believe in that, but seem to hear a good things, sounds interesting and not to worry further on our journey in this year.
Hmm
Bukan nak percaya
Ada satu cha ni , dia nak ubah tempat dia kat ofis, pilih la tempat tu katanya , ‘belakang bukit, depan laut’ will bring a good fortune to him
I guess it sounds interesting for us to know further, this so called feng shui I guess. So cici pun tanya la how does he describe as ‘belakang bukit, depan gunung’ hehe so dia pun gitau, makna kata belakang dinding depan kosong kira tempat duduk kita tak mengadap dinding .. terbuka la kiranya yg menggambarkan laut. So bg kepercayaan depa, laut yg lapang dan luas tu kebahgiaan n ong la kiranya, so kita belakang kan bukit yg byk dia pnya liku2 n look forward facing the sea .. lebih kurang cam tu la… don’t know how true it is.. cici mengadap bukit hehe semak kepala otak la kot hehe

Turn back to my subject.what is my best solution
This year, would say that I ve setting my best arrangement to clear all those nonsense that was created last year! Bahana credit card yg mbuat jiwa ku resah gulana.. tak sangka cici will be that far … hehe.. by right I should able to salvage my savings at my best! Nak buat cam na dah terjebak.. dok mengadap penyakit ni kira2 dekat 6thn dah ni.. gara gara nak pakai tak mo plan elok elok ,.. nahaiiii.. mengadap dan mengidaplah! Hehe..

In this first month in 2012, i ve drafted all my debt, into one list in the excel program, which indicated all the total individual card outstanding balance, with the minimum payment obligations. So… I was interested to see there are some cards with the lowest outstanding balance to be clear soonest
This could be my 1st solutions, If I managed to settle it of, may be I can use this minimum payment amount to top up my next outstanding card to expedite the clearance of this second outstanding card… hmmm sound interesting?? then if I was again manage to settle of this second card sure n forsure I can top up and managed to setle the 3rd card and again, i think this could be work out!
And in believing that ‘susah dulu senang kemudian’. its better for me to struggling within short period  in comparison to pay the minimum and follow the flow which takes so long to clear of, sigh!!

Nampak cam senang.. but yet to come nobodys now, planning tak salah,, yg penting, setelah disenaraikan segala yg ada, if cici tak pakai dah kad yg ter’gatai’ pakai tu, boleh reduce sikit lah .. kan, so kan must be tough enough to fight this time, kalu ada rezeki lebih fuhhh! .. owh my UNION nego  gaji lebey sikit la.. 10% pun alhamdullilah sukur la increament tu, kan ku gagahi untuk mentadbir kewangan dan menselaraskan kembali kedudukan kewangan ku
Hehe..

Hati cici percaya, Al-Waqiah tu magic.. miracle dari kalam Tuhan, yg Allah dah janjikan untuk pengamal2nya.. so?? Dari cici nak percaya fengshui or tahun naga mak nenek tu.. why don’t I put 100% believe dengan keramat dan kelebihan Al-Waqiah yg Tuhan dah janjikan buat kita suma.. – jauh dari papa..
Amalan sedekah tu suma boleh buat murah rezeki,, de more we give de more we will get back..

Its my mistakes, my stupido-pedo p guna kad nek tak hengat.. ! ayo yo tanggggguuuungg ler…

2012, here I come.. let c how my journey to achieve financial freedom!
Yeeeha.. chaiyuk chaiyuk hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cici al sekerat jalan..

acute stroke_part 3

MY LALING...